True recreational sailboat, the Funboat is the ideal platform for non-sailors who quickly want to get sailing and enjoy the life on water. Rotomolded hull, easy to rig, easy to sail, with a combination of roominess, stability, manoeuvrability and simplicity, the Funboat is extremely seaworthy. Designed with a modified tunnel hull, the Funboat has everything for someone who just wants to have fun on the water. No centreboard means no hassle when pushing off or returning to your favourite beach. Simply jump on, hoist the sail, and you’re off! Enjoy!
An extraordinary educational tool
If you can ride a bike you can sail a Funboat. It couldn’t be easier! With the Funboat, sailing is for everyone who wants to have fun on the water. It’s truly leisure sailing at it’s best. For many people, the Funboat is their first exposure to sailing, often when they are on vacation at resorts worldwide. It’s durable, stable, easy to rig and easy to sail. No centreboard means no hassle when pushing off or when returning to the beach. The hull of the Funboat is yellow which helps in reducing surface glare and is rotomolded plastic that is exceptionally strong. The sail is a funky colour matching Pink and Yellow.
- Immediate confidence building, children, teenagers or adults
- Versatile, it is suitable for school sailing, holiday courses and rental
- Ready instantly, it offers more time on the water and therefore more progress and a richer education
- Demonstrated robustness and economic profitability the instructors love it, the students too
- Easy – A sheet and a tiller, you don’t need more to discover the pleasure of sailing
- Fun – Reduced time to water and its simplicity makes you have more time to have fun on the water without complications.
- Instantaneous – Funboat is rigged in the blink of an eye:
1 – put the sail on the mast
2 – place the mast in the footing
3 – clip boom, sail and rudder
4 – jump on board!
- Steady – Monobloc catamaran, Funboat forgives everything.
One turn of the mast = one reef; two turns = two reefs…
- Compact – Funboat hulls designed to be stackable reducing the space needed for storage
- Tough and durable – Rotomolded with the latest generation of super-resistant anti-shock material: metallocene X1170. Low maintenance and minimum number of parts
- Economic – A very attractive call price. Guaranteed profitability for rental companies and sailing schools
TIME TO WATER